Galactic Dream: Rage of War - Game Updates
Download the latest patch and read the changes log.
Thanks for trying out Galactic Dream: Rage of War!
[ Demo: Primary Download ]
[ Demo: Mirror Download ]
[ Patch 1.2i for Full Version ]
Galactic Dream: Rage of War was checked for viruses, spyware
and adware by fast-download.info team.
Softpedia also guarantees that Galactic Dream: Rage of War is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
Play a futuristic browser game like Master of Orion, but with great innovative features and eye-candy graphics! If you like Master of Orion, you'll definitely love Asgard Heroes!
- Small problem with loading missions;
- Some issue with unit selection;
- A bug that could lead to crash in very rare situations;
- Some misspellings were fixed.
- Additional voice overs to the tutorial;
- Changed system voice and several unit responds;
- Five new soundtracks in full game version.
- Simplified the Campaign and added more hints;
- Small optimizations to the engine.
- Other small tweaks...
- Problem with loading saved mission from external menu;
- Issue with restarting saved mission inside custom game;
- A bug that could lead to crush in some rare ocasions.
- Additional voices to the tutorial (Hays, Instructor, Graves);
- Monitor bot which will allow us to improve player experience.
- Optimizations to allow smoother run with 3x, 4x more units;
- Workaround units collision to prevent stuck issues;
- Tweaked external start scene for faster game loading;
- Simplified the Tutorial, removed unnecessary information;
- And other small tweaks...
- Display problems and text overlaps with some NVidia video cards;
- Queue problem when placing orders at multiple buildings;
- Refineries have gained full mobility when moved around asteroids.
- In-game GUI hide function - press the red arrow on Mini-Map;
- Predefined Startup Settings to Customizer;
- The Game Manual, which includes the Galactic Chronicles;
- New tracks (14) to the FULL version, 11 of them by Trevor Lentz.
- Replaced many graphical elements, mostly menus;
- Optimizations to game engine for smoother run;
- Randomized the music playlist order (press F9);
- F8 key reveals owned units/buildings out of total created,
as well as player control (human/computer) by their colors;
- Replaced/added several sounds (unit weapons, voices);
- Changed few unit engagement animations.
Home/Go to Top
Free strategy game download